PC1 Project CARS Patch 10 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
PCARS Patch 10.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have deployed the 10th patch for Project CARS since the title launched in 2015, bringing a small list of tweaks and improvements for the game across all platforms.

Although much smaller in size than other recent updates to the game, patch 10 does see some useful visual tweaks to a couple of the cars including the popular Aussie V8 race winning Ford Falcon FG. Post patch the Falcon will now benefit from a static positioned race wheel (when wheel disabled) allowing users full sight of the in car LCD digital display.

Patch 10 has been deployed for XBOX One, PS4 and PC simultaneously and is available to download now.

Vehicles
  • Aston Martin – DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
  • Ford Falcon FG – Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
  • Ford Fusion Stockcar – Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so the car is less likely to go on two wheels.
  • Dallara DW12 Indycar – Tweaks to setups so the car is less likely to go on two wheels.
Pitstops
  • Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pit lane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
Don’t forget to have a look at our Project CARS forum for all the latest news and discussion as well as checking out our popular Project CARS Racing Club, offering races across all platforms in this versatile title.

So PCARS has hit version 10 already. What do you think of the title after so many updates and improvements? Does Project CARS meet your expectations? Let us know in the comments section below!

to be fair the AI generally is ok. But theres some corners for example snetterrton that they just go inside to fast hitthe kerb then fly into your side. Most times the Ai is quite aware of your around the.

Theres just some kamikaze corners on some tracks.

I've been playing this a bit of late and actually quit enjoying more than I did in the past....multiplayer has been busy during euro times, performance seems to have an increased as I am able to run races with 20 plus cars on ultra settings at a steady 60 fps @ 3440 x1440p, I made one tweak to the base ffb and lowered tire force to 80 and the ffb gives me all the details I need. Ai for the most part are decent as to there surroundings but still act odd at times when in a pack with there lateral movements when trying to avoid contact.
At this point I can say it's enjoyable and that there slowly eliminating some of the issues with each update. I just hope to see all the promised features make it into the game before pcars 2 launches.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%