PC1 Project CARS official moderators are mad with power

I've been critiquing Project CARS mostly inside the Assetto Corsa thread on their official forums, and for that, I was banned (either that or the posts with me wondering why, in two years, nothing had still been done to the grass rendering), which is simply silly.

But not only that, I've now also been banned from their Steam forums by posting this:

To answer the OP, the only racing game worth buying right now is Assetto Corsa.

Now, I was with PCARS for a number of months (no longer because apparently the moderators at their forum can't handle critique so they ban instead), but I saw very little progress when it came to the actual feeling of the cars, which just isn't there.

Sure, they add new cars and new tracks (yet long standing graphical issues aren't dealt with), and they make sure the cars might be within realistic performance numbers, but numbers doesn't equal feeling and PCARS still lacks feeling.

And cue people saying it's alpha, but the OP said "right now", and right now, Asssetto Corsa blows everything else out of the water.

Apparently I need to "learn what a critique is", yet on their own forums, whenever someone mentions the lack of feeling, everyone just replies "oh, but you just wait for the new physics", which in itself is an implicit admission of what I'm saying!

I think this is what happens when you give people moderation power who are too heavily invested in something and therefor can't take a step back and see things from a wider perspective. Living in a bubble is never healthy...

Also, I dish out similar critique to both iRacing and Assetto Corsa, and nobody on those forums even bats an eye, which is as it should be. If all feedback they want in a forum are from yes sayers, then their product will be inferior in the end.

Your arrogance is astounding.
I was not apologising to you, you fool!
I was apologising to the people who use this forum for the disruption I have caused.
You think you can accept an apology in behalf of hundreds, possible thousands of people?
Although not a huge amount, looks like folks disagree with YOU in this thread.
You are that stupid that you don't even notice.

Your arrogance is astounding.
I was not apologising to you, you fool!
You are that stupid that you don't even notice.

Again, a WMD supporter and investor comes on and insults a member. Where have I insulted you? Can you please tell me? Can you link to it? What is it with you guys? Bram will get mad and I haven't even done anything. (Edit: I actually think you guys are trying to get these threads locked on purpose)

Stop calling people names if they dislike this game which is at best simcade at this present time and no denying.

There seems to be an incredible amount of immaturity with some of you. Please stay stop with the childish behaviour and we will continue to discuss the games progress in a mature way without insults in a US vs Them type of mentality.

:rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years