PC1 Project CARS: Nürburgring GP circuit now available

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Project CARS: Nürburgring GP circuit now available

As part of the development process of Project CARS, Slightly Mad Studios just recently added the popular Nürburgring circuit to its lists of available tracks, and it's available to all members on Senior level and above.

[youtube]

Nürburgring has seen much action during its life (but that's something will cover in more detail in a future entry of the Circuits of the...
[URL='http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/10/project-cars-nurburgring-gp-circuit-now-available/']Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice run. Comparing the real video to the second one really illustrates my point. While the game has really come a long way, they're still a few things which need attention. I hope SMS will add more mass and dampening to these cars. The chassis bounces too much. It's like there's no suspension. I like the game, but that really takes away from the overall experience.

Nice run. Comparing the real video to the second one really illustrates my point. While the game has really come a long way, they're still a few things which need attention. I hope SMS will add more mass and dampening to these cars. The chassis bounces too much. It's like there's no suspension. I like the game, but that really takes away from the overall experience.

As I mentioned on the article, this was recorded with the old tyre model. I haven't had much time myself to check the new one, but from what I've gathered, apparently it feels much better in the long run.

As I mentioned on the article, this was recorded with the old tyre model. I haven't had much time myself to check the new one, but from what I've gathered, apparently it feels much better in the long run.
alejandro....
I got that.
I tried it after the patch and that's what I commented on.
The chassis oscillation has too high of a frequency. It moves too quickly up and down...especially during off track excursions. The car has a tendency to rock from side to side rather quickly.

alejandro....
I got that.
I tried it after the patch and that's what I commented on.
The chassis oscillation has too high of a frequency. It moves too quickly up and down...especially during off track excursions. The car has a tendency to rock from side to side rather quickly.
I see, I didn't realize you were talking about the new tyre model. I'm curious about how that one's going to work in the final product. Looks promising so far but still a long way from being finished.

I read "Nordschleife". Oh well...:inlove:
Nordschleife is already in since several builds ago. If you have the game, it's the Eifelwald circuit :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back