1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project CARS: Nürburgring GP circuit now available

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by RaceDepartment, Oct 12, 2012.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Project CARS: Nürburgring GP circuit now available

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  2. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Ive got admit, it took some getting use to after using the older model for so long, but i really this new version.
    Dont ask me why i like it, it just, well, works, if you know what i mean!
  3. I think you have to be higher than "Team Member" for multiplayer.
  4. Nice run. Comparing the real video to the second one really illustrates my point. While the game has really come a long way, they're still a few things which need attention. I hope SMS will add more mass and dampening to these cars. The chassis bounces too much. It's like there's no suspension. I like the game, but that really takes away from the overall experience.
  5. Locked, you need to have Senior status (100€). What a pity. :(
  6. As I mentioned on the article, this was recorded with the old tyre model. I haven't had much time myself to check the new one, but from what I've gathered, apparently it feels much better in the long run.
  7. First the juniors, after that the members and full members. The seniors will be next to kick out when there is new content.:rolleyes:
  8. alejandro....
    I got that.
    I tried it after the patch and that's what I commented on.
    The chassis oscillation has too high of a frequency. It moves too quickly up and down...especially during off track excursions. The car has a tendency to rock from side to side rather quickly.
  9. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I read "Nordschleife". Oh well... :inlove:
  10. I see, I didn't realize you were talking about the new tyre model. I'm curious about how that one's going to work in the final product. Looks promising so far but still a long way from being finished.

Nordschleife is already in since several builds ago. If you have the game, it's the Eifelwald circuit :)