Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

hmm, I took a look at that aston's driver files and cdv indicates "HELMET_60s_red2._OPENTOP," which is a pretty good hint.
What I recommend doing is switching to a different driver, so take some other car's cdv, cgp, cdp and corresponding driver files from animation/driver folder.

Great news! But the very greatest would be to see all Hot Hatch Cars in Project Cars 2 someday.
Should we be able to break into PC2 to mod it, we do plan to bring the HH cars into PC2.
Regarding PC2 modding....Aluigi won't provide a revised unpacking script for the BFF's. So, we won't be able to test anything (breaking into the game for modding). I think Aluigi might look into things after PC2 release...who knows anymore.

Regarding our Hot Hatch mod. I'm wrapping up the final bonus car for the mod right now. While all cars adhere to a specific power/weight ratio, there are a few cars that are superior to the others. I want to do a little "balancing" before we release our mod.
We'll have our 13 car hot hatch released very soon.

Thank you @JDougNY for replay !!! For me now it's not so important PC2, and 'balancing car' is a great feature !!! 13 Cars !?!??!?! Bonus CAR !?!?!?!? WOW ! I've seen a Focus too, great (not my tdci 1.6 model,:cry: !!!). Hope Luigi may look into 'things' !!!

Mexxx

Thank you @JDougNY for replay !!! For me now it's not so important PC2, and 'balancing car' is a great feature !!! 13 Cars !?!??!?! Bonus CAR !?!?!?!? WOW ! I've seen a Focus too, great (not my tdci 1.6 model,:cry: !!!). Hope Luigi may look into 'things' !!!

Mexxx
We originally had 12 cars chosen, then removed one for a total of 11. Later, we added 2 bonus cars to make it 13 cars. These cars hit top speeds of 192-200 mph. So, they are not stock when it comes to performance. There will be some manufacturers missing, such as Honda. Later, we can make additional cars to add into Hot Hatch, if interest is sustained is this type of car class.

Wouldn't it be great to have the top 5 teams of the 1991 season in Project Cars? Can someone learn me to mod, I will make it lol..well one can dream..

Senna_1991_belgium.jpg

c1be406df05c6c37b6ec0faede12c5a9.jpg

7876e9a05c2e8c1f712645109b6bde23.jpg

nigel-mansell-williams-1991-canadian-grand-prix_3310588.jpg

110.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years