Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

Hi !

Sorry guys for not answering. I had work to do.

First of all i wanna apologize. My intention wasn't bad at all. My personal problem i have (and im sure most of the users here too) was that you need to search and know so many different homepages (privat, official or whatever) to get all these mods. It would be much better if all the modders woul work together on one page to get mods from one specific source. And yes i know...that will never happen...
For me personally its easy to put the mods into the game....but there are so many users out there who have no clue to do that. So i also made an installation guide.

My intention was just to make it more easy to put all the mods together....marked with "race" and "street" as you see on the page. Well yes...i know that these are mods from Dojo and all the other modders. But like i said above...it would be more easy for all to have one or maybe two sources to get all mods...even they are perfect or not so perfect. People can choose themselves.

I will delete the packages from the page. And no the facebook page is not mine lol. I get some mods in the past from there.

Sorry again guys...my intention was not to make you angry. Well i guess i should think next time :(

maxx2504

Hi !

You should use MEGA. Its free and fast. Use it for free now for over a year ;)

And...no needs to register to other stupid pages (you ever think about spammails etc?)....

Last edited:
Hi !

Sorry guys for not answering. I had work to do.

First of all i wanna apologize. My intention wasn't bad at all. My personal problem i have (and im sure most of the users here too) was that you need to search and know so many different homepages (privat, official or whatever) to get all these mods. It would be much better if all the modders woul work together on one page to get mods from one specific source. And yes i know...that will never happen...
For me personally its easy to put the mods into the game....but there are so many users out there who have no clue to do that. So i also made an installation guide.

My intention was just to make it more easy to put all the mods together....marked with "race" and "street" as you see on the page. Well yes...i know that these are mods from Dojo and all the other modders. But like i said above...it would be more easy for all to have one or maybe two sources to get all mods...even they are perfect or not so perfect. People can choose themselves.
Setting aside you not seeking permission for anything, the issue is that we need version control. All of the people on the Internet are rehosting various versions of the same car, thus creating more confusion. The reason for my team wanting a site created was that not every car we make is acceptable at NoGrip. So, we needed a site where every car can be seen and downloaded. Also, to provide News posts about the progress of current projects. At our site, we link Nogrip download page to any car we have uploaded there. The remaining cars are downloaded from my Mediafire.

So, our cars are simple to locate and download. Likewise, all Machine Dojo cars are simple to locate and download. That just leaves released cars by Didouc and Stlaker (that I know about at least).

Should you see a skin and/or texture problem and wish to have something you corrected included in an update. You can p.m. us (or the other teams) and we can decide to include it in future update with a credit to you.

i dont know what goes into make a tune of a car. would be willing to donate a few bucks to create a tune of a vanilla car ( a seperate car to avoid cheating).. changing tire compound and adding more power. and of course you can publish it to the public. anyone interested?

bump. gt3 tires and power curve from excel

Attachments

• hp.JPG
    hp.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 200
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

While installing F40 Avast AV tell me that a rare kind of virus was found inside, then it send the file to their labs and after few seconds they said me that all ok, false positive only... :roflmao:.

Now going to drive IT !!!!

Thank you

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back