Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

Same for me, last version, but it's not a big problem. This car is a blast !!! Drove it @Oulton, love the feeling she share with my hands.... :) !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot to Roby, JDougNY and LMM23 and all involved in this, a new way to drive and a really great feeling on the road !!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

For the missing wheels, it's totally normal as you're not supposed to get out of your car in cockpit or helmet view! But yes, the position is bad...
Is this the same for everyone? For me it's not perfect, but not that bad

Lotus 2 Eleven is available in my public folder.... https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cy3jl6679k7i1/Public_for_PCARS
Conversion, editing and physics by JDougny
Testing by GVSE

******* Features *******
- Adjustable wastegate for more HP (255hp - 331hp)
- Many final gear options
- Adjustable rear wing for less/more downforce
- Damage modeling
- High resolution interior for exterior/menu views
- Different audio source used for Engine/supercharger sounds

Last edited:
JDougNY please put the lotos in your mediafirefolder, can't take it from nogrip - can't reg on that site, thank's a lot for all your works!! My favarit brand - lambo, got the sesto, avendator, avend j, veneno, miura, huragan, lp 670, centenario, lp560-4 perfomante, countach etc in my shift2 unl - have your any plan to do some lambo for the project cars?? There is no egoista for pc races games.
sorry for bad english, and thank you one small!!

JDougNY please put the lotos in your mediafirefolder,
I've put the car into my public folder here... https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cy3jl6679k7i1/Public_for_PCARS

I'm currently working on Ferrari F40 from AC. Modeling is done and I'm deciding if I want to make damage modeling or not, before I move on to the physics.
As for the next car(s). Not sure yet. We were prepared to dive into Forza Horizon 3 models, but they are very labor intensive....turns into a full time job working on those cars....sort of takes the fun out of making cars.

My favarit brand - lambo, got the sesto, avendator, avend j, veneno, miura, huragan, lp 670, centenario, lp560-4 perfomante, countach etc in my shift2 unl - have your any plan to do some lambo for the project cars?? There is no egoista for pc races games.
sorry for bad english, and thank you one small!!

Sesto is nearly complete. Working on Centenari Roadster, Performante which is being modelled, and hopefully Egoista but that's more likely for pCARS2

@JDougNY would you still like me and Charles to explain what we found or is that NoGrip post enough for you to get going?

I've put the car into my public folder here... https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cy3jl6679k7i1/Public_for_PCARS

I'm currently working on Ferrari F40 from AC. Modeling is done and I'm deciding if I want to make damage modeling or not, before I move on to the physics.
As for the next car(s). Not sure yet. We were prepared to dive into Forza Horizon 3 models, but they are very labor intensive....turns into a full time job working on those cars....sort of takes the fun out of making cars.

It's the best car ever, and for sure you will do the best conversion...

Cheer up with your F40!!!

...mine was from TDFRL, sorry for not answer your helping post but I was trying to mend the problems...

Without your tips, I will be stucked...

The problem with the mirrors was the material, and also I had to unmap the mirror dirt material... I went fool with this...
For the wheels comparing the mebs finally I thought to import and export with zmodeler and it worked also... I also got fool with this...
And for the boost gauge, I was studying a car where the gauges didn't move... Finally checking another one, the values on the .cpt file were exaggeratedly different... close to madness with this... :D

I had a lot of small details that only need time, mapping, giving some better texture...

Taking your f430s project file with fmod and changing the wavetable for the AI, it plays on the program but not on the game my fmod is 4.43.06, it has to be the 4.44.61?

In the cockpit view I had the wiper working it only needs a little adjust(I also have wipers on the side windows... :confused:)
In the external view the wiper is working, but my car is hydrophobic, only have a very big drops on the windows, I have to recheck the mebs, because sometime ago, it had rain over the body...

That's what I have...

P.s. sorry for my school english...

Taking your f430s project file with fmod and changing the wavetable for the AI, it plays on the program but not on the game my fmod is 4.43.06, it has to be the 4.44.61?
You made good progress with that TDFRL conversion. I now feel bad to be making the AC F40 car, because that stomps out your work in a way.

TDFRL has a good sounding "F40" audio. From there, either the player or AI audio samples would be extracted from fsb file and used to create the AI audio. I use FMOD designer V4.44.61, which should be available at Fmod site.

TDFRL has a good sounding "F40" audio. From there, either the player or AI audio samples would be extracted from fsb file and used to create the AI audio. I use FMOD designer V4.44.61, which should be available at Fmod site.

FMOD made Designer defunct now, I uploaded the install EXE though onto my medafire if people want it, as it's rather hard to get hold of.

You made good progress with that TDFRL conversion. I now feel bad to be making the AC F40 car, because that stomps out your work in a way.

Please do your car, for sure your car will be 1 million times better, and for the moment I'm not sure if it will be ready sometime for release...
Also the Ac body has a bigger air vents and more details that make it more real...

I love AC audio (that car has a lot of splutter and backfires), and I will use it, if I could have the correct version, that is no longer available on the fmod site...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back