Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

Attachments

• pCARS64 2016-11-12 21-05-26.jpg
    pCARS64 2016-11-12 21-05-26.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 361
  • pCARS64 2016-11-12 21-04-04.jpg
    pCARS64 2016-11-12 21-04-04.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 346
Humm, it work for me, be carefull only for 64bits ! Try to uninstall honda s2000+tune + exige+tune and reinstall. Verify mods.txt and tyres.rg

Humm, it work for me, be carefull only for 64bits ! Try to uninstall honda s2000+tune + exige+tune and reinstall. Verify mods.txt and tyres.rg
Yes, it's my case : 64bits only. i never installed honda s2000.
Previous tests was tried with clean install (only your files (mod directory and lotus tires you provided, no other files). Also, you have problem in Lotus tune, Lotus logo don't exist. Lotus logo exists only in lotus (not tune version).

now, if i use only Audi R8 LMS, Ferrari 488 1.23 and Nissan GTR 1.11...no problem.

Last edited:
Nice cars, Didouc, all working perfectly.
Now please convert faster cars, like Bugatti Veyron or Koenigsegg. These ones are really missing in pCars.

i have 3 directory and 3 files :
- MODS/"Lotus_exige (V1.0) 64-bits", "Audi R8 LMS 2015 for 64 bit", "Nissan GTR GT3 (V1.11) - 64 bits" directory
- JSGME.exe (all mods activate),
- mods.txt (all mods description), (tried name "mods_lotus_exige.txt"),
- tiremod.rg (tried with name tiremod_Lotus_Exige_S.rg).
Exception Error in Lotus !
All other mod works.
Where's issue ?

Last edited:
Hi! Any chance to have these cars in the future?
2016SuperGTpreview-Nissan1.jpg

ZENT-CERUMO-Lexus-Super-GT-2016-Suzuka.jpg

autobacs-super-gt-2015.jpg

I don't understand why racing games developers don't takes the Super GT licence on their games... It's a great championship.

Yes, that´s what we need, but no more road cars. pCArs is a racing game, not a driving simulator or open world sim like Forza Horizon.
The road cars in pCars are boring, except for the RoadA perhaps.
Great would be to have WTCC in pCArs!

It's a question of tastes, personnally I really don't care about race cars, and I love pCARS. It doesn't have enough road cars, so I would love to see more of them (I really have a preference for exotics and supercars...!)

Hey all, new guy here!
Really like the gt3 mods! Would love to see the new 911 RSR on PC.

And sorry to bother, but @Stlaker90 can you please send me a link to your updated McLaren 650S GT3 Mod?
Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back