PC1 Project CARS is very good SIM

Hey,

I have been sim racing since my 16 (now 28), TOCA Race driver, richard burns rally with my brand new Logitech Momo, I have played almost all race/rally game out there.
Rfactor, GTR 1/2, Race 07, all the colin, GT Legends, F1 2010-2011, IRacing, you name it.

I have bought rFactor 2 and CARS, and I have to say they bought feel realy good, but the looks and sound of CARS are amazing! Its almost like real.
What I also like is that every week you get a new build and its is better and better each time.

Believe me its becoming the best sim game out there ever!

If you like to drive on pc and have a good wheel just try it your self, its only 10€ for Junior memeber ship, thats cheap : http://forum.wmdportal.com/toolpacks.php

http://forum.wmdportal.com/toolpacks.php

Apparently there's two sets of physics, one for console, one for PC.....is it possible we've been testing the console physics....?....is there hope for the PC yet...!

It's promising for PC players, but not so good for console owners, the original plan was for the same sim physics across the board, now it sounds like the goalposts have moved and the console version will be inferior in physics/ffb as well as graphics.

I just hope the 4-6 months dev time for PC physics/tyres isn't just a smokescreen to keep the PC sim crowd quiet in the short term, hopefully the end result will be top notch physics/ffb, but I still have doubts until I actually drive a build that has it.

This put a smirk on my face: "yep, it's got tons of potential. a really nice car & track lineup is in it already, plus some stuff from shift 2 cleverly disguised" (Quote from a NoGrip User) followed by "You can say that again." (Reply from another NoGrip User)

It's like Kindergarten here.
I'm tired of pCars, it makes me loose my fun in driving real sims.
90% of the cars pull to the right, 5% to the left and 5% and my own car don't under braking.

So is it a good sim, NO.
But it's a very good screenshot maker, nothing more nothing less.
this is a known bug but maybe you don't understand the word development:)

and my own car don't under braking.
Give me 15 minutes with your car and it will :O_o:
161958_124425420954369_3333846_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back