1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured Project Cars Goes American - New DLC Previews

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

PCARS Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 DLC 2.jpg
    Coming in at the end of February, slightly Mad Studios have been slowly leaking images of the next 'On Demand' DLC pack to hit best selling racing game Project CARS, featuring a number of highly desirable American themed racing vehicles.

Already showing off shots of the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R, Cadillac ATS-VR GT3, and Dallara DW12 Indycar, no firm details have yet been revealed about prices or additional content in the form of tracks and further cars that could be included in the pack.

Several weeks ago the guys at SMS hinted that February could bring some new oval content for users to enjoy, however it appears ever more likely that a release to compliment this pack is unlikely to be seen in game this month. When asked if we could expect to see oval content as part of the US themed DLC this February SMS stated via Facebook, "Exact date for that is still to be confirmed I'm afraid".

Looks like Laguna Seca will have to dance to the tune of those Dallara's for a little while longer...

As is usual for the 'On Demand' DLC programme the latest content will be available to buy across XBOX ONE, PS4 and Windows PC editions of the game.

Project CARS is available to purchase now.

Looking forward to this newest installment to the popular Project CARS game? Which car will you try first? Indy 500 anyone? (once its released anyway...) That's what the comments section is for... :)

PCARS Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 DLC 2.jpg PCARS Cadillac ATS-VR GT3 DLC.jpg PCARS Corvette CR7 DLC 2.jpg PCARS Corvette CR7 DLC Michelin Tyre .jpg PCARS Corvette CR7 DLC.jpg PCARS Dallara DW12 Indycar DLC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Atleast sim-cade fans get more desirable cars.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Yes.
    Corvette, of course.
    No. Ovals are apparently a mystery to SMS. And IndyCar w/o ovals is like F1 with no European tracks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bert Austen

Bert Austen
    Pedal tho the metal Men Premium Member

corvette are great in the game....next i hope the Ferrari 458 GT3.....missing with the ohter GT3 cars :O_o:

5. Rodent

Rodent
    Premium Member

Yay, a cadillac to pit against the snooty Bentleys. I see your tweed and raise you a tux son. Tuesdays just got fancier/trashier.

• Haha Haha x 2
  6. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

Good to see those cars make it into the title!

7. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Baaahaaa. Forget the Fusion. When that C7.R rolls by the sheep, they will need therapy. Maybe Parliament could "ban" Corvettes from the U.K. also.

• Like Like x 1
  8. VUHUU!!! More GT3-Car's, always welcome those and waiting them. But wait a minute... Dojo have these car's on their mod list Oo. What is happening? Hmm... 2015 Audi R8 LMS is out, but these are coming. 2015 Lamborghini Huracan GT3. 2016 Lexus RC-F GT3. 2015 Cadillac ATS-V.R. 2016 Callaway Corvette C7.R GT3.

9. Come on, give some muscle to the people!

10. The Corvette and the Cadillac should be fun.

11. Magic43

Magic43
    "Drive it, like you stole it." Premium Member

Corvette and Corvette and Corvette and.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. fix the bugs, first.... "smart" boys :O_o:

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. They won't get another single penny from me until they finish work on the proper triple monitor support that they've been talking about working on for a year now (talk is cheap). Until then I'll stick to AC, rF2, and yes, even the old rFactor handles Eyefinity quite nicely.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. This might be a news to you, but they told a quite some time a go that triple screen support isn't anymore coming to P-C 1. It's included in P-C 2. When ever it's gonna be launched...

15. I'll be getting it as soon as it's available and the Dallara DW12 will be my first choice to try around Laguna Seca or Watkins Glenn :inlove:

Ovals would be fantastic but I'll be taking the DW12 around the globe regardless :)

Second up will be the Corvette... end of February hurry up please lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Finally a DLC I can get my money's worth. There have been several DLC's where I've only driven one car out the pack. I intend to drive every single car in this pack thoroughly.

17. Will it be a final DLC for pCars?

18. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Its Going To Be Dulled Down Just Like The Bentley Was to Make It similar to the other gt3s will be crap i reckon same as the rest they keep adding same With The Chevy screw this game rather wait till April and get Asetto Corsa Which Is better than this **** and ill get all those cars and more without paying for DLCs as they are already in the game

19. my corvette! now all i need is my camaro and my challenger in race clothing and i'll be happy boy!

• Haha Haha x 1
  20. No, there is atleast another one that is coming.

• Like Like x 1