PC1 Project Cars gets three new Aston Martin models

ss_83ce8360748ea27e2fec1af6b16f429d78043575.1920x1080.jpg
New downloadable content, titled the "Aston Martin Track Pack", is now available for Project Cars.

The DLC title is somewhat unassuming, since the pack contains not only 3 cars but also one new circuit with 5 layouts. As you can imagine, the Aston Martin pack brings new models from the British manufacturer: the 1959 DBR1, 2009 DBR1-2 and the 2014 Vantage GTE.

The new track, Mojave, is set in the midst of the American desert with 5 different layouts and there's a "special" open test track.

To get it on Steam, you'll have to fork over 5.49€, but those who don't feel like spending money can still enjoy some new content. Slightly Mad has also released the new monthly free car for Project Cars; the iconic 1952 Mercedes 300SL.

Let us know your opinion in the comments!

For more on Project Cars make sure to check out the forum or share your latest photos and videos in our sim racing gallery. Premium members can also join into the fun in our Project Cars Racing Club and leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks reasonable, but as Toads stated, they can shove the liveries up where the sun don't shine. Liveries should be free, even more so when they are advertising. ;)

Last edited:
I don't really understand the pricing structure on the liveries. You're giving us 3 new cars and a track for $5.99, yet for 6 paint schemes you want $3.50? It doesn't make sense. The liveries are far overpriced compared to the cost of the other DLC. Just my opinion of course.

I was able to test the DBR1/300 and it is quite wonderful! Modern Day GTL quality. Now we need a D Type and a 250 Testa rossa. I would love it if someone would do the Cunningham C4 as well as their other models. That would be the icing on the cake.

I can't afford the new DLC yet, but I'll be getting it as soon as I can!
The new Merc 300SL tho, that thing is SWEET!!
Drove it for about 1/2 hr yesterday, and it took some getting used to. Typically boat-like for cars of that era. You can feel the lack of power steering.
But once I got used to it, BOY is it a fun car!! And gorgeous to boot!
Thx SMS
as others have said, forget paying $3.50 us for livery packs. that's just crazy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%