1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Project cars FREEZE - CRASH

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Rikksy, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Hello,

sorry if there is already a post about this, on the search I couldn't find any.

I purchased Project CARS, great game in confront to Assetto Corsa, tho more "arcadish".

The problem is that lately I am getting some random "crash-freezes" while playing oniline. Not always, sometimes I can do a full race without prblems, most I get this freeze, the sound and the car is still operational but the picture is frozen. I have to ALT-CTRL ou to windows and close the game and re-enter to play ( till the next crash :( ).

I have a decent PC (3770k, 32gb ram, 970gtx ... ) and recently freshly installed WIN 10 64 bit on it.

If anyone has a tip about this problem, thank you!

2. A note, for now it only freezes-crashes on Imola track ...

3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Then only race on the other tracks. Sorted. :thumbsup:

4. Perhaps an integrity check might help your issue and if not then try lowering some graphic options like shadow details, reflections, turn off detailed grass, etc.

5. If graphics would be the case, wouldn't it crash on other tracks also? Nord is much more greene then imola i guess ... and i run PC with all on max smoothly :(

6. Possibly a corrupted file in Imola. Maybe a new install would help.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  7. rF2?

8. Sorry, wrong thread. Perhaps too many beers consumed. lol

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. :) thx i'll try

10. I had this today racing a Caterham around Oultan Park Foster's. Exactly as described although I hung on and the game came back again. By that time I was sitting in the gravel trap with a broken engine though.