PC1 project cars error message access exemption violation

So are you using 3 displays? If yes, you have to change that in nvidia display settings.

Try to run the game without Logitech Profiler (wheel settings program).

You can also try to Verify Integrity of Game Cache in steam. Right click on pcars in your library and go to properties>local files and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

This I have found in a pcar forum:
Go to documents /project cars/ right mouse on graphicsconfigdx 11 and edit / edit the line prop name antialias'antiailias=0 / yours is probably higher but set it back to 0 and you,l be fine.

So are you using 3 displays? If yes, you have to change that in nvidia display settings.

Try to run the game without Logitech Profiler (wheel settings program).

You can also try to Verify Integrity of Game Cache in steam. Right click on pcars in your library and go to properties>local files and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

This I have found in a pcar forum:
Go to documents /project cars/ right mouse on graphicsconfigdx 11 and edit / edit the line prop name antialias'antiailias=0 / yours is probably higher but set it back to 0 and you,l be fine.

Thank you sooo much that did the trick.

Also getting Exceptions when trying to watch replays. For most people, "Shared Memory" is the culprit. Turn off shared memory if you crash while trying to watch replays. SMS is aware and working on a fix. It is also advisable to back-up your profile.:thumbsup:
Now that I understand why the game was crashing and losing my profile, I won't use shared memory.

Swagg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years