PC1 Project Cars "car" DLC idea's.....

I don't know what the licencing arrangements are exactly, but this is what I'd like as paid DLC.

Bathurst Legend car pack

1971 Phase3
73 Ford XA
77/8 Ford XB
79 Peter Brock A9X Torana
83 Dick Johnson Ford 351

I would also like the option of big block engine transplants, as all of these cars have 308-351cid, so 454 and 429/460 options would be fun.

This is from my POV, and maybe some euro models need to be added to make it more appealing, anyway, the more the merrier.

I'd like to see a DLC with a complete season of 1991-92 Formula 1 and IndyCar season. I'd pay for that. But as for just DLC cars and tracks, nope. As a PC race simmer for many years, I'd want them free, done by the modding community. Let em sell DLC to the console players.;)

The game isn't relevant to my interests, but if it ends up having a dozen or so classic cars (regular tintops), and decent multiplayer options, I'd be checking it out. Something like that historic DLC pack for Shift 2.

Luckily, no chances of Origin with this :p

I. As a PC race simmer for many years, I'd want them free, done by the modding community.

My attitude is that if it means the diff between getting it or not, then I'll pay.
At least with DLC, we know what we're getting as it should reflect the original game quality.
Consider Reiza, I'm sure they'd produce more great muscle cars if we'd pay for them, I know I would.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back