PC2 Project Cars 2 Pitcrews missing after last update

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
On the PC, I have noticed that where I used to see all the pitcrews working away during a pitstop for all the teams, but now I sometimes don't even see mine, especially during replays. Is this a known bug introduced by the last patch?
Yes I have all details set to max and I mean everything is set to max detail. Is there a hidden graphics config file that could be tweaked?
I love the pitstops in this game, they had so much atmosphere.

Also on another note, do flags actually work in Pcars 2? Can't say I have actually seen any during my offline racing.

Nobody? Not many Pcars 2 users here?
:whistling:
I havn't used PC2 for a few days, but I went and had a look for you just now. My pit crew are all there, I tried it out at Spa and Spielberg, but I guess if it works at one track, it'll work at all of them.
I know it doesn't help with your problem, but I noticed that since the last update DashMeterPro is broken on my system, the tyre telemetry only shows temp and wear, no pressure info.

I think there might have been an option reverted to just show your own pitcrew? Did you go into options after the update at all?
Sorry for the late reply, only just seen your question. You should have tagged me.
I have discovered that the pit crews only disappear in the replay after a race for some reason. I have everything ticked to full/max etc. Perhaps this is supposed to happen?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%