PC2 Project CARS 2 Nissan Previews and a Fast Mitsubishi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Nissan 4.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have revealed a whole raft of new images from four very impressive Nissan race cars due to be added to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC racing game Project CARS 2.

With a release of Project CARS 2 due towards the end of September, Slightly Mad Studios have been on the promotion trail and are slowly revealing some of the exciting content due to launch with the game across all platforms towards the end of the year.

Today SMS have shown off some impressive looking images of a selection of Nissan race cars, giving fans access to some of the finest machines produced by the Japanese manufacturer over the years.

As well as a whole bunch of the Japanese Nissan brands cars coming up in Project CARS 2, SMS have also confirmed something a little bit different and not seen in other sims, the very dramatic looking and incredibly rapid Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI SVA Time Attack. It's big, it's fast and it does unexpected things in corners, enjoy!

Project CARS 2 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI SVA Time Attack.jpg

Please don't forget to check out our cars revealed so far thread where we will attempt to keep an up to date list of the cars teased, revealed and leaked on the build up to the new game.

Project CARS 2 is due for release on Xbox One, PS4 and Windows PC towards the end of 2017.

Project CARS 2 Nissan .jpg
Project CARS 2 Nissan 2.jpg
Project CARS 2 Nissan 3.jpg

Check out our Project CARS 2 sub forum for a place to join together with fellow race fans and discuss the game prior to it's launch around September 2017. Once the game is publically available we will be hosting further sub forums with racing league and club events, downloadable setups, mods and more. Stay tuned for all the action here at RaceDepartment!

Project CARS 2 Nissan 5.jpg PROJECT CARS 2 Onboard.jpg Project CARS 2 Nissan Skyline 2000RS 1983 2.jpg Project CARS 2 Nissan Skyline R32.jpg Project CARS 2 Nissan Skyline .jpg

Are you happy to see the inclusion of many of Nissan's premium race cars from the manufacturers history? What other cars would you like to see in future with the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Once i said that "if there not provide JDM cars from 90's there is no reason to buy this game" today they announced my most liked car, my dream R34 ... I'm curious PCars was not enough in terms of realism for me, it was just better looking NFS Shift, I will look forward however not expecting big changes - probably it will come out with explantation "balance of gameplay"

D

Deleted member 205301

• Deleted member 205301

yes !!!! a lot of old and no need cars !!!
(don't get me wrong, I really loves classic content, but these....)
Wahooooo !!! so much "bling bling" !!! with greats graphics and stupid physics !!!
I'm soooOoooOOoo happy !!!!! :D
They tricked me with PCars 1, they won't have me with the 2...
@++

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.8%