PC2 Project CARS 2 'Fun Pack' DLC Released Across All Platforms

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
PCARS 2 Fun Pack DLC a.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have released the new 'Fun Pack' DLC for Project CARS 2, adding eight new cars and two circuits to both console and PC versions of the title.

Available as part of the season pass DLC for those that stumped up the cash up front, or retailing at £8.49 as a standalone DLC, the new release is packed full of.. you guessed it.. fun content. The clue is in the name, right?

Highlights from the first DLC for Project CARS 2 include two official WRX cars from the Citroën and Audi stable, bringing the Mattias Ekström Audi S1 and Petter Solberg Citroën DS3 to the game alongside two real world RallyX locations. Other highlights include a selection of iconic Group B cars and some hyper powerful American Muscle.. all with a distinctive off road feel.

PCARS 2 Fun Pack DLC b.jpg
PCARS 2 Fun Pack DLC c.jpg
PCARS 2 Fun Pack DLC d.jpg

Fun Pack DLC Contents

CARS
  • Ford RS200 Evolution (Group B)
  • Renault R5 Maxi Turbo (Group B)
  • Audi Sport quattro S1 (Group B)
  • Audi S1 EKS RX quattro
  • Citroën DS3 RX Supercar
  • Ford Bronco “Brocky”
  • Ford Mustang RTR Spec – 5D
  • Mustang '66 RTR
TRACKS
  • Classic Brands Hatch Rallycross
  • Barcelona Rallycross
LIVERIES
  • BAM eSport
  • Team Redline
  • Virtual Drivers by TX3
  • Japspeed Racing
  • F4H Motorsport
INVITATIONALS
  • Vintage Tourer Cup
  • Group B Bout
  • Historic Rallycross Gold
  • Trophy Truck Madness

Project CARS 2 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news, discussion and features on this sequel release to the hugely popular Project CARS franchise of games.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you tried the new DLC yet? What are your impressions? Favourite car? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm really not a fanboi of PC2 or any other game for that matter. I'm 63 years old, and got over that sh*t a long time ago. There is not, and has never been, and probably never will be, a sim that can do everything well. You have to own them all, and use each one for what it's best at.
What I was mainly talking about is the negative people who make the extra effort to come here just to slag something off. If they don't like it, why don't they just suck it up and go somewhere else?
It's like me going out of my way to drive to KFC just to say to them that I don't want to order anything because their food sucks, and I wouldn't even feed it to a dog ( at least that's what KFC is like here in Germany, YMMV ).
If you don't like it, don't buy it, it's really as simple as that..:thumbsup:

@GuitarTech Don't get me wrong - I really wanted PC2 to do well. I mean on paper it's fantastic, graphics are great (although not much different to PC1) shame that it's still plagued with issues and that's more concerning given that it's so similar to PC1 in so many areas. It's not awful, but it's got plenty of issues. It's a bit of a ballsy move to ask folks to pay for a DLC when the core game is still unfinished with plenty of major issues (like AI for example). It should have been called PC1.1 IMHO as apart from some new content and bugs - it's not much different, and yet costs a small fortune.

I realise people like different platforms, some prefer hardcore sims, some prefer having light fun without thinking of tire temperature management all the time. Thus I'm not going to tell everyone what they should do with their money, but I can still say what I won't do with mine and why :)

PS: I don't need to ask my mama for pocket money anymore. And I don't need my mama to tell me that someone's fishing for some easy money from simracers.
I really didn't want to get personal, I was just having a rant :thumbsup:
But show me a sim that is perfect. I mean look at rF2 for example: it's probably my favorite sim, and the one I always go back to due to the driving physics and the FF. But finished? It's been an ongoing science project like for ever. But I still love it :cool:

I already own the Season Pass and had a chance to drive the DLC cars earlier today. If you like off road vehicles or RX then this is worth buying. The two new RX tracks are both very nicely done and the new RX cars add variety.I particularly like the Audi.

I don't really see why so many people keep bashing this game. Admittedly in its release state there were some major issues but many of them have got sorted out in subsequent patches to leave a game that is showing some decent progress. I don't regret purchasing it and have had a lot of enjoyment from it already alongside RF2, R3E, Autombobilista and Assetto Corsa. All have their strengths and weaknesses and things I like and dislike.

For me PCars 2 has the best overall graphics and the most base game content that I actually want to use. In some ways the driving experience reminds me of GTR2 (which is a very good thing) and I look forward to seeing how it matures as time passes. The others sims are already well established now, lets not forget how bad R3E was in the early days and how much it has changed over the years...

I'm really not a fanboi of PC2 or any other game for that matter. I'm 63 years old, and got over that sh*t a long time ago. There is not, and has never been, and probably never will be, a sim that can do everything well. You have to own them all, and use each one for what it's best at.
What I was mainly talking about is the negative people who make the extra effort to come here just to slag something off. If they don't like it, why don't they just suck it up and go somewhere else?
It's like me going out of my way to drive to KFC just to say to them that I don't want to order anything because their food sucks, and I wouldn't even feed it to a dog ( at least that's what KFC is like here in Germany, YMMV ).
If you don't like it, don't buy it, it's really as simple as that..:thumbsup:

I think you are arguing with yourself though.
People are allowed to say they won't be getting the DLC....
It's nothing at all like you driving to KFC to say their food sucks.....it WOULD be like you going onto a forum where people are saying they love KFC and you reply that you think it sucks...see totally different in context...
Driving to KFC to tell KFC staff the food sucks = mental
telling people who like it on forum that you think it sucks = a conversation...

I think you are arguing with yourself though.
People are allowed to say they won't be getting the DLC....
It's nothing at all like you driving to KFC to say their food sucks.....it WOULD be like you going onto a forum where people are saying they love KFC and you reply that you think it sucks...see totally different in context...
Driving to KFC to tell KFC staff the food sucks = mental
telling people who like it on forum that you think it sucks = a conversation...
Why do people that aren't getting the dlc or play the game, need to post in the thread at all. I'm not interested if someone is getting it or not, I just want the information of what's in it and how people are finding it.

Why do people that aren't getting the dlc or play the game, need to post in the thread at all. I'm not interested if someone is getting it or not, I just want the information of what's in it and how people are finding it.

Because why should someone who is getting the DLC even care that someone else says they aren't?
That's on the same level surely?
Why is someone so keen for everyone else to confirm their own purchase decisions? Its like humans are so fragile psychologically that we need constant verification from our peers that we are doing the right things.
Peoples eyes should just skip over the post that says "well i don't like RX cars so i'm out, not buying"
But instead a whole heap seem to dive onto them.
"oh but you must be a hater..oh you all hate SMS! RX cars are great better than dirt 4. are you a dirt 4 fan, its arcade!! go play forza! look how hard devs worked for this you are so entitled!! its what, the price of 2 beers? are you poor? i hate you and your family......"

Its strange....can't people just allow others to express themselves and if not just ignore it...

If i was sat in a pub and ordered say a pint of Stella....some bloke taps me on the shoulder and says to me "mate..your brave...I can't touch that stuff, hate it, much prefer and nice pint of Guinness..."
Now i would think, hmmm hes a bit forward....but i certainly would not start going.
"oh...so you are a guiness fanboi yeah?! you know its not even brewed in Ireland yeah! Its rubbish, look at it. You are just a Stella hater, yoiu know the hard work Mr Stella does?! the staff work their butts off for you to say you don't like MY pint of Stella!!!! fanboy...i cant deal with people like you. how can you not like stella i feel for you..are you poor?"

Forums are weird places........... I think we can all agree on that.

The Guinness brewery in Park Royal, London closed in 2005. The production of all Guinness sold in the UK and Ireland was moved to St. James's Gate Brewery, Dublin.

I know, i put that above......... please tell me this is satire or a bit of gentle fun?

Or are you really not getting my point at all?
Can you not see what you are doing....you are proving my point, people on the internet could have argument in an empty room.
It was a made up scenario to explain a point.
Do you get into fights everytime you leave you house or can you manage to not argue with people quite easily in the real world?

I don't like Guinness, but they're practically forcing it down my throat by advertising it so heavily. They're clearly dirty money grabbing scoundrels and I'm having none of it! :thumbsdown:

I mean, I like a pint as much as the next man, but seriously, don't buy this Guinness stuff. It's dark and it tastes weird and you should definitely get a Weissbeer or a good IPA instead as it tastes a lot better.

P.S. I don't really drink Guinness, but I just thought you all should know how horrible it is so you don't end up buying it by accident. Heaven forbid that you were ever to make up your own mind about what you like or don't like. ;)

P.P.S. If you can't tell that I'm being sarcastic, this line is for you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back