Resource icon

Misc Project Carmen 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's taking a bit more time, because you have to edit the colour curves for every single weather preset. My perfectionism isn't exactly speeding things up. :D

GTAce updated Project Carmen with a new update entry:

Complete overhaul + v1.1+ compatibility

- Project Carmen, a graphics mod by GTAce -

Version 2.0, now compatible with Assetto Corsa v1.1+!

What is "Project CARMEN"?

Project CARMEN is a graphics mod, containing several different files,
which change the look of the game.

What exactly is included in the mod?

New post processing filters, a SweetFX setting and .ini files,
altering colour, contrast, brightness, sharpness and much more....​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wonderful! So far I've only tried Vallelunga in fine sunny weather and Silverstone in heavy fog as I've been to both tracks in those conditions and I gotta say they look great mate. The heavy fog is actually heavy and a sunny day in Italy finally looks like a sunny day in Italy! Thanks dude, looking forward to playing with this and making some vids :D

DI8qenW.jpg
4xoH8V3.jpg
k7NruDe.jpg
6CYJCwy.jpg
F3Naauk.jpg
Y5UFppT.jpg

Yellow Bird ♬High up banana tree! ♪
:D

Last edited:
I loaded the game up today expecting the mod to be broken because the patch mentioned lighting changes. Well it's working just fine, if anything it looks even more realistic now.

I added a new filter which looks much better. I added some screens and external downloadlinks in the original post. It's not worth an extra update, but I encourage everyone to check it out.

GTAce updated Project Carmen with a new update entry:

Compatibility Update for AC 1.4

- Project Carmen, a graphics mod by GTAce -

Version 2.5, now compatible with Assetto Corsa v1.4+!

What is "Project CARMEN"?

Project CARMEN is a graphics mod, containing several different files,
which change the look of the game.

What exactly is included in the mod?

New post processing filters, a SweetFX setting and .ini files,
altering colour, contrast, brightness, sharpness and...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately, this mod is not working for me. :/ I have the Assetto without any previously installed sweetfx, or any another ppfilter mod. I copied your files, overwrite if asked, then when i want to start Assetto, my HDD led is "blinking", steam is "starting" it, but nothing happens, the game wont start.
:( When i remove your mod, the game able to start again. Any idea? :/

Unfortunately, this mod is not working for me. :/ I have the Assetto without any previously installed sweetfx, or any another ppfilter mod. I copied your files, overwrite if asked, then when i want to start Assetto, my HDD led is "blinking", steam is "starting" it, but nothing happens, the game wont start.
:( When i remove your mod, the game able to start again. Any idea? :/
That's weird. Maybe your downloaded archive was broken. Download it again, extract and install it. If it still doesn't work, please make me a screenshot of your Assetto Corsa folder.

Unfortunately, didn't work. I downloaded again. I deleted the whole folders which i need to overwrite, then make an integrity-check with Steam. It's downloaded the missed content, then copied your mod again, but the problem is the same...
:/ :( :(

Main folder part I.
Y1smGLX.jpg

Main folder part II.
6s8uqjW.jpg

I trying now to reinstall the whole game. I hope it's solve the problems.

Edit.: I fully reinstalled the whole game, copied your mod. But the problem is the same. "Loading" but nothing happens, game didn't start. I don't know what is the problem...... Really.

Last edited:
I trying now to reinstall the whole game. I hope it's solve the problems.

Edit.: I fully reinstalled the whole game, copied your mod. But the problem is the same. "Loading" but nothing happens, game didn't start. I don't know what is the problem...... Really.
That's really weird. You could try to delete the Sweet FX files to see if that's causing it. What GPU do you have?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%