Progression shout-out thread.

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
I noticed while reading this forum that a lot of people are working on their licenses, ratings and standings, so I figured it might be a nice idea to have this one thread where you can shout out your latest marks, achievements and memorable moments.

So, let flow the "Yay, I got my D-license!"-'s, "Yeah, 2000 iRating!"-'s and "Whoohooo, my first victory!"-'s. ;)

What does a RD iRacer do when they can't go to sleep?? They jump on for some oval fun at Talladega in the Carburetor Cup that's what! :)

First time running here and started 3rd. Lost a position early on and actually challenged for the lead. Got loose and drove on to the apron and saved it twice. Back on track and away from the main pack. Caught up to the driver I was chasing for a majority of the race and got the draft out of the last turn. At the line he beat me by .100. Mind you there were only 7 drivers on track lol. But still kinda nice not having to worry about SR Rating, iRating or what not. And just get out, have fun and enjoy the racing. Am I crazy for yelling out "Shake n Bake!" in the middle of the night at the end to catch that guy?? haha :D

Well 4 tops fives including my first ever win these last four days, and I am now setup for promotion after week 12. Had the best week an Iracer could ever hope for. Can't wait to race the Trucks and Tour Mod. Only 3 tracks and one car from 100% on the Oval side of things.

I managed to get +0.56 in one race! Didn't know that was possible!

http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/EventResult.do?&subsessionid=3775237

Sure is bud, even with the 5 incidents you racked up. If they were just for minor 1x's for wheels off track, you probably ran the majority of the race pretty clean and racked a good number of 'clean turns' which the iRacing SR is calculated on.

Well done, you'll soon be the proud owner of a D license I'm sure.

Dean, you popped 0.56 because you went over the 3.00 barrier. Every time you take a round number barrier you get a 0.40 boost to make sure you don't drop down immediately the next race something goes wrong. You probably took a +0.20 rating for the race itself and then got the boost added because that amount took you over 3.00. :)

Nonetheless, congratulations, you got the amount needed to get promoted to D after this season, provided you have 2 races or 4 time trials in the books by then. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back