1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progress Report

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Brendon Pywell, May 21, 2009.

1. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Apart from the bugfixes, I am also working on the version 0.8 features. The AIW (Driveline) will be getting a work over, but for now, here's a sneak look at the other big change.

2. wow :drool:
    looks amazing, can't wait!
  3. As usual some amazing additions, great work.

Your cryptic Sig. is a tad easy this time.:giggle:
  4. Being able to save out and wall cross sections at last! This is going to be such a time saver

The interface and general mode of operation also looks very slick now - great stuff Brendon

5. Awesome stuff!
  6. Very well done Brendon ! It just can't be better... v0.8 is looking like a very easier way of shape-lifting. :dance2:
  7. Again, great job.
  8. mmm... road cross section xpacks coming up =) Yum, and copy and paste ... this is going to be the best yet!

Thanks piddy!!

is there a new version of xpacker for doing the cross sections xpacks? or can they be made now?
  9. It can't be made now. This is a sentence taken directly from the helpfile :

Cross Sections provide default road and wall shapes (optional). Currently this is only used in the Default XPack. A future version of BTB will allow you to customise your own Cross-Sections.

10. theres way to make a degradee of materials in this cross section??;-)
  11. Fantastic work... very THX
  12. Cool
  13. How is it possible to do this ?

Attached Files:

14. Feed your mouse on LSD? [It had the same effect on spider's webs].

Excuse my humour!

This has happened to your track?
  15. Yeah it looks like this. Spiders are very artistic sometimes. :smile:
  16. It's just a thought, but have you tried altering the panel length for that bit of track to see if it cures it?
  17. Using terrains only...

( :
  18. i thought you were wanting to create pot holes and damaged tarmac...
  19. Yep. That is what I want to achieve. : )
  20. There is a cleaner way ... using 3dsimed and creating a bump starting off from a sphere .... then triming it down by erasing unwanted faces ... then you will have a "Bump" that can be now saved and imported into an xpack ... unforntunately .. potholes are another more challenging problem.

Just a thought ...