1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Progress No Longer Saved - Looking For 100% Savegame for PC

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Glen Lane, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hi all,

So, I purchased the boxed version and have been playing it fine, then I started having issues with it not saving my progress even when autosave is on and I've manually saved it. Also, I have downloaded what appears to be a 100% save, but I've no idea where to put it, because the 'Storage' folder that's supposed to contain saves is empty and the save I downloaded doesn't show up when I put it there.

After playing for hours upon hours, repeating much of my progress multiple times due to this problem, driving through these stupid, mundane events that appear to serve no purpose at all, being bored to the point where I want to smack my head off a wall JUST TO UNLOCK THE CRUZE... I'm giving in. All I want is the damn Cruze, THAT'S IT! If anyone can link me to a save that's got this car, I'll be happy. I've surpassed the point where I should have unlocked it four times already and been shoved right back ages because it keeps cocking up the save, so I just want the Cruze.

This is, without doubt, the most overrated driving game I've ever had the displeasure of playing. Codies; you used to be great... WTF happened? ToCA 2 FTW!

Cheers,

Glen.