1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profil "Race (Steam version)" in Nvidia Inspector

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Cedric Germain, May 15, 2014.

1. Hi guys,

Yesterday, I made a mistake by changing settings in Inspector.
    I deleted the profil "race Steam version" proposed by Nvidia Inspector. And I can't find it anymore. How can I have it again?

I tried to create a new one, but I don't know how to set all the parameters for Race 07.
    I have the well-known issue that AA doesn't work in the game.

In the options, I choose AA with Sparse Grid Supersampling, but I think I'm missing something in the rest of the settings.

Can you post a screenshot with the Nvidia inspector with the profil "Race (Steam version)"?

2. I have tried every thing tonight, I can't force the AA ingame, it's awfull:

Can somebody with a Nvidia graphic card using Nvidia Inspector send me screenshots of your settings?

- in the nvidia control panel &
    - in Nvidia Inspector

Thanks a lot

EDIT: it works now! After reinstalling the last drivers, I had in Nvidia Inspector the profil: "race 07_steam version"
    Then, I tried the settings of a guy on steam and it works. no jaggie lines anymore, it's clean.
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
  3. PaulH

Premium Member

My settings with a GTX 780

NvidiaIns Race 07.png NvidiaIns Race 07.png
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Does the Nvidia Inspector save all your game profiles when you install new gpu drivers ? as when i use the nvidia control panel to save specifc game profiles, they all get deleted when you install new drivers, its a pain as i have like 40 specific game profiles at any one time.