1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC professional simulator ferrari

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Gray Fox, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Assetto Corsa technology used in Formula One? Fernando Alonso has announced that they no longer use rFactor pro, we use a much more advanced.

Museum Ferrari.
    [​IMG]
    Refers to Assetto Corsa?

Someone might ask Stefano?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. I was that the museum Fearrari simulator is used to software evotek AssettoCorsa. Does the professional F1 team uses this same simulator?

I read that KS has several agreements with Ferrari, it could be that one of these agreements is to provide the professional simulator that uses Alonso and Massa?

4. I know that the ferrari museum used to the simulator evotek with software Assetto Corsa.Does the professional F1 team uses this same simulator?

I read that KS has several agreements with Ferrari, it could be that one of these agreements is to provide the professional simulator that uses Alonso and Massa?

5. Well this is the simulator Ferrari has in their factory which definitely doesn't run AC (Stefano said that on twittter too but it should be clear that this is a lot more sophisticated to try new parts for the car etc.)

And this the kind of Simulator that FA has at home which is from Ferrari and Shell. This looks like rfactor (pro) not sure though... Where did he announce that they don't use rfactor @Gray Fox?

And Alonso tweeted that pic some time ago...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

In spanish.

• Like Like x 1
  7. interesting there is not that much choice I think... But my guess would be some inhouse software (at least physics wise) maybe a "lighter" version from the one in the factory (would make the most sense)... But you never know I am just speculating ;)

8. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

well ,to lessen the pain of seeing all of this

at least i have that same big acer laptop as Alonso ;)
    but i rather had that sim here at my place:D