1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Problems_typig

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Just_last-ight-my-keyboard-stopped-outputtig-a-space-whe-the-spacebar-is-pressed-ad-quit-outputtig-the-letter-after-m-ad-before-o.

It-does-it-with-aother-keyboard-as-well.-What's-up-with-that?

I-other-words,-HELP!

EDIT: The problem started with a wireless Logitech keyboard[#2]. I installed a wired one[#3] keeping the wireless mouse hooked up. Still had the same problem. Rebooted, same problem. Pulled out my original [read old #1] Logitech keyboard and mouse, installed it's usb thingie, rebooted and it's working fine!

So, is it the usb thingie that was causing the problem?

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I still have the problem. I caN use shft-spacebar to get a space aNd shft-N.

This happeNs usiNg PS2, usb wired,wireless usb aNd the virtual keyboard iN WiN7.

It does Not happeN iN safemode!
    It does happeN usiNg capslock!

ANy help is appreciated!

3. Try uninstalling/reinstalling the logitech setpoint software?

I-fiNd-this-post-kiNd-of-entertaiNiNg-btw-:p

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Mike Sterckx,
    I tried that last night along with a few other things. Either it did the trick or one of the others did. A removal of Setpoint didn't do anything but I think the reinstall was the cure. Thanks for coming up with the idea, even if just a tad late.

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I've been having a tough time getting Track IR to work in Cliffs of Dove [Il-2] and today made another change to the profile I use. I made the spacebar the hotkey for centering TIR. The very next message I tried t type out came up with no spaces between words!

Changed the hotkey and all is well again :rolleyes::geek::O_o: