Problems with site

sry nico for my englesh :(!!
i see what my version is 1.2.1.9 the server presto say me :not compatible with version 1.2.1.5this happen with all presto server !

only in the nordshleife server say : not compatible game !

Hey, with the latest version did you find something changed? I noticed the pit exit direction logos have changed, and better smoke effects, for instance after you lock your tires.

This patch will bring your game to version 1.2.1.9

It includes the following changes:

Race'07 and dedicated server are now "hillclimb-enabled" to support the upcoming Retro Expansion
New smoke effects
New corner markers that are now valid for any type of car on a given track
Fix for a missing button in championship mode that did not allow the user to go back
Fix for 64bits operating systems where the game could suddenly run out of memory and crash

The release of Retro Expansion will shortly follow this patch.

i'm so happy to see that this patch must fix crash memory for 64bits systems :)... hope it's ok, because my PC crash sometimes.
I have testing my graphic card, even with a long stability test named "Xtreme Burning mode" (whit FurMark and OCCT software)
and saw no problem.

Ant

I seem to remember having to replace a .dll file in a folder somewhere with one from the download, have you read the "read me"? it's explained in there

Jim

yeah, as with every XD update you just need to drop the new d3d9.dll from the zip file into the main Race07 folder and let the old one overwrite. The XD.ini remains unchanged, so if you ever made personal changes, they'll stay as they are.

Hi nico ive been practacing on another server and grip levels were alot different we made just to practise all the tracks ,, i was wondering if possible can you make a server with some of the confirmed tracks for new season to practise on like the old supermix server with say, spa, monza, singapore and suzuka with short q say around 25 mins and 2 x 5 lap race format with reverse grid.
Its difficult trying to practise with the superpole to atm , it would be good fun to having all tracks and some good racing practise and fun before season starts.
If not possible is there a way to make a server with the same grip levels ?, im not sure on how to change ? I was on spa and i did a 1.39.4 2 secs faster than reiks old pb, i started to think somethings up lol, my old pb on presto servers was 1.41.7.
Any help would be great nico.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years