1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Problems with mods and tracks.

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by G-Kraft, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Kraft

G-Kraft

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!

I have some problems with some mods and tracks that i want to have solved..

First the mods...both FSone-2008 and CTDP-2006 have i downloaded multiple times from different sites, and when i klick on the setups it never runs! dont think it has something with my firewall to do because FSone 2006/07 and CTDP-2005 runs perfect!

I cant explain the issue better..both setups just loads forever without even starting the installation!.

And then the tracks...Carrera 4's 1988 tracks does never work for me without a "MAS file error" message when loading the tracks ingame...just dont know how to solve that problem.

I would appreciate all help i get.

/Göran

2. Sam Moss

Sam Moss

Ratings:
    +3
    Not sure on the CTDP/FSONE problems, must be anti virus if its not letting installers run.

For F1 88 Tracks, make sure they are in GameData\Locations\F1_1988_C4

In F1_1988_C4 then you will have the tracks, like 04_HermanosRodriguez, 13_Estoril etc

3. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    I had a problem recently on XP64 OS that would not let me install the latest CoD:WaW patch. The patch was large and the problem was with the version of windows installer I had in Windows. A quick trip to MS downloads and a search for an updated windows installer solved the problem. Apparently some versions of Windows installer have problems with certain file sizes.

4. G-Kraft

G-Kraft

Ratings:
    +0
    The 88 tracks works now, thank you so much! love these tracks.

Hope the mod issue will solve also..yeah the setup size i big(over 1GB) but will give it a go!
    What is the newest/latest Windows Installer?

5. G-Kraft

G-Kraft

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes the mods finaly works!

Tried to run setup as admin when i have vista;)

6. Kalen Johnson

Kalen Johnson

Ratings:
    +0
    haha, always run everything as Admin... or better yet, sign in as Admin and you never have to worry about that!!! If you know what you're doing that is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.