1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with GSC sync after update to v1.7

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Sindhbad, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Hello,
    I'm in trouble with my version of GSCex. I bought it online , it's version 1.21 and when I want to update to v1.7 using "GSCex sync .exe" , It seems to crash..I get this error:" Game Stock Car 2013 Sync has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"
    There's no download update on reiza website. I precise that I want to stay out of steam for now.Because with another game when I switch between dvd install to steam install , I loose the lan multi option (game was gtr evo/race07); So I prefer not to réinstall the game via steam, Reiza giving this possibility to early customers as I have seen.
    Kind regards!

I precise that both the game and the sync exe are enable in the firewall.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
  2. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Are you running the sync tool as Administrator?
  3. I just do it and it crash the same. I'm using xp

I've tryed to lunch sync exe with both firewall and antivirus shut down and still the same...What a pain in the a$$ !!! ;(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
  4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Should it not be 1.25 before 1.27?
    Do you still have your copy of 1.21 and if so you could try replacing the GSC Sync in case it's corrupted. You could also try SymSync Pro.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  5. Nox

Staff Premium Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok thx alot fellows, I've just downloaded the patches and I going to apply them in order. It would be usefull that Reiza team keep a link to these files on the game's website. Can someone tell me if the steam version allows lan multi gaming ?
    And finaly, all my thx to Reiza great team and community for the awesome GSC simus !
  7. Ok,patches applied , all fine , my gscex is back again, having lot of fun with this epic simu ! Petrobras is really cool! This topic is solved, thx for helping. (I didn't find how to close the topic or tag it 'solved', is it possible?) cu guys !