PROBLEMS WITH CAMERA FOV

I have a problem / doubt that I have not been able to solve since I played assetto, how to eliminate the movement of the interior camera? Let me explain, in the settings I have all the camera movements desactivated, but that only seems to deactivate the movement in one of the two interior cameras that I have in all my vehicles, that is, in an interior camera view it allows the fov to move with the application, but the car and the camera move simulating the bumps and g forces, which I don't want, and in the other view of the interior camera, it is fixed without moving (which I want) but in that view it does not allow the fov to move with the application, that is, I need to play from the interior view, being able to adjust it to my liking but without that annoying movement, as I said, I am not able to do that, since IN THE VIEW THAT ALLOWS THE FOV TO BE ADJUSTED, IT DOES NOT STOP MOVING, AND THE VIEW THAT IS STATIC WITHOUTMOVING, DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO ADJUST THE FOV, I hope I have explained myself well, any type of information is helpful, thank you very much in advance and best regards, I just attached a video where I show the problem so I hope it is better understood https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnlP2B5LEa5SNqblAKIT-5tOs_ETkGzR/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 88 58.3%