Problems installing

My game wont install properly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and also added the files to my execption list like people have done in the Virus Notification thread but I keep getting an error message saying access is denied while trying to read the file ''GSC.exe''. I press retry and it carries on normally but when I try to open the game for the first time it says it has a missing shortcut (the ''GSC.exe'' file again) and wants me to find it. I do find it but now when I open the game I get a notepad file with random letters and symbols. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my game?

you having trouble installing the game? but from your paragraph, you can actually install it, the problem you are getting is "launchign the game" is that correct?

are you on Windows 7 or windows xp? , if you are on windows 7 , disabnle your anati-virus, right click on the GSX.exe and "Run as administrator" , let me know if that works for you.

I'm on windows 7. Ive disabled anti virus and tried right clicking on it but it hasnt worked. I'm going to install it again and show you whats happening when im going through it.
This is what pops up during installation.
gscins10.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back