• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Problemn exporting to Race07: GTR2 doesn't create a .hat file

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Daray, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Daray

Daray

Ratings:
    +0
    I just built my very first track and it works perfectly fine on GTR2. So I decided to give it a go in Race 07. I wasn't able to export it, as the .hat file for the track is missing. As I understood GTR2 should create the file in the UserData/Log/Hat folder. In that folder there are various .hat files from original tracks and from some I downloaded but the one for my track just doesn't exist, even after I drove approx 20 laps on the track in GTR2.

I tried downloading the GPL Demo, but that won't run under Windows 7 64-bit (well the StarForce Drivers won't)

What can I do or what am I doing wrong?

2. Peter K.

Peter K.

Ratings:
    +0
    You are working with Win7?

Show in your dokumentsfolder. There is a GTR2 folder(like simbin folder for race07) with userdata/log/hat. You will find your .hat files in this folder :wink2:

Regards Peter

3. Daray

Daray

Ratings:
    +0
    Gnah... I feel really, really stupid... You are right of course. Thanks a lot.