Problem with Thrustmaster T500RS...SOS

Hello, my name is Rafa and I'm in Lugo, I need to make you a consultation and not to make my T500RS work, I tell you the steering wheel is new about switching my old G25, after adapting the cockpit for the new steering wheel, install drivers correctly, I get the manager to calibrate and configure the forces I think is so good, I'll try and it turns out that RBR (the simulator I use) starts well but after a few meters slows down the screen, it distorts the sound and screen stoppages, the steering wheel as I have without the cams I put a spacer and an adapter for a Sparco steering wheel and dispensed with the steering wheel buttons.
The new PC is also specific for Gaming, the forums can not find any similar problem, I'm desperate and if someone can help out or give me a recommendation I thank you.
Thank you very much.

Español:
Hola, me llamo Rafa y estoy en Lugo, necesito haceros una consulta ya que no se que hacer para que mi T500RS funcione, os cuento el volante es nuevo lo cambie por mi antiguo G25, despues de adaptar el cockpit para el nuevo volante, instale los drivers correctamente, me aparece el manager para calibrarlo y configurar las fuerzas es decir creo que todo bien, lo voy a probar y resulta que con RBR (es el simulador que utilizo) empieza bien pero a los pocos metros se ralentiza la pantalla, se distorsiona el sonido y hace parones de pantalla, el volante lo tengo sin las levas le puse un separador y un adaptador para un volante Sparco y prescindi de los botones de volante.
El PC tambien es nuevo especifico para Gaming, no encuentro por los foros ningun problema similar, estoy desesperado y si alguien me puede echar una mano o darme alguna recomendacion os lo agradezco.
Muchas gracias.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back