Problem with SimSync

Hello i am new to RD. I have found you from videos that i have seen on you-tube. I am racing with rfactor with the mod fsone2009 and i have seen the fsr mod and i thought to give it a try. I went to the download information thread and i downloaded the SimSync. But even after i follow the instruction there i start the SimSync and after the updates i press the "Show available rFactor Series" button and i have the following mesage:

"Due to the expiration of the runtime of the booked SimSync PRO package (2011/18/02), the account has been disabled.
In case of an error, please inform your league-administration."

Am i doing something wrong? Is there someone to help me?

Thanks in advance.

hey mig wassup! :)

i think that the old mod is not available any more. i have it (together with the 2009 mod it's 5 GB), but simsync says the same to me too. why don't you download and try the new mod? maybe i can upload the 2010 tracks in one package for you so you can test them.

yeah, if you want to test in FSR, better start with the most current car. the physics will be the same, the liveries and teams will be added along with any corrections. i will try to upload the tracks tonight.

xarika episis, kala mou fanike gnwsto to nick. mallon ta exoume pei kai allou ;) ta leme syntoma

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%