1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Problem with SimSync

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Giorgos Manousakis, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Hello i am new to RD. I have found you from videos that i have seen on you-tube. I am racing with rfactor with the mod fsone2009 and i have seen the fsr mod and i thought to give it a try. I went to the download information thread and i downloaded the SimSync. But even after i follow the instruction there i start the SimSync and after the updates i press the "Show available rFactor Series" button and i have the following mesage:

"Due to the expiration of the runtime of the booked SimSync PRO package (2011/18/02), the account has been disabled.
    In case of an error, please inform your league-administration."

Am i doing something wrong? Is there someone to help me?

Thanks in advance.

2. hey mig wassup! :)

i think that the old mod is not available any more. i have it (together with the 2009 mod it's 5 GB), but simsync says the same to me too. why don't you download and try the new mod? maybe i can upload the 2010 tracks in one package for you so you can test them.

3. You mean the beta version of FSR 2011? Ok i will. If its not to much for you i will like to have the tracks thanks ;)

P.S. Btw Ellada kai edo. Apo Krhth eimai xarika ;)

4. yeah, if you want to test in FSR, better start with the most current car. the physics will be the same, the liveries and teams will be added along with any corrections. i will try to upload the tracks tonight.

xarika episis, kala mou fanike gnwsto to nick. mallon ta exoume pei kai allou ;) ta leme syntoma

5. Thank you very much. I am downloading now