1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with shifting gears

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by Richard Lofthouse, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had the same problem where it wont accelerate? I've put settings on auto shifting with clutch and tried it on manual but it still wont move. any ideas to what the problem could be?

many thanks Richard
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

You mean the gears won't change, or it won't accelerate? Either way I'd jump into control settings and just confirm all the pedals (or buttons) are set correctly.
  3. You can change gears but it won't accelerate, I have checked options and all is okay. Both pedals and joypad have the same problem.

Thanks for the reply.
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Make sure auto-clutch is on (not sure if you meant you have auto shifting on or auto clutch) and that the engine isn't stalling because you don't have the clutch in when clicking to go to track. You can also set buttons for ignition and starter if you need to restart the car in the pit lane.