Problem with rally sign up!

Hi all!

I am new to simracing and the RBR club, but I just love it so far...
Havent played this game before until a week ago and Im totally shocked with how good it is! =)

Well anyway I wanted to feel the heat a little on the up-coming rally "Olè" but sadly my user account
dont let me post anything in that thread... do I have to activate something? or is it just some random annoying
computer problem???

Also I got a question about when the rally starts... I know it´s"Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday" but could I wait say... one hour then enter the race???
Is it a window for the race say between 19:00 to 23:00 where you can enter the race or do you really have start on the minut 19:00???
How long time do you have to complete the rally? I will be going extremly slow :p still havent purchased a wheel so I will drive with my beloved keybord (its really hard on this game) xD

Anyway hope to be able to get some nice rallies here!
Also I would love to mod some stages for this game, would be so much fun :)

Happy rally greetings to all of you!
//Danne

Heya Danne :welcome:

To be able to participate in any RD events, you need to become a licensed member. Fill out an application... Ah, you already did, LOL. Anyway, when that's approved, you'll be able to post there, and join any events.

The EU session starts at 19:00 GMT. That means the session will become visible and people will be able to join at 19:00. The rally itself starts 15 minutes from that time, so 19:15, and you have one minute to start the first stage.
The rally length depends on the stages used. There are default times for every stage, most are around 8-10 minutes. If you take longer than that, you might miss the start of the next stage. If you finish before, which is usually the case, you'll have a couple of extra minutes to start the next stage. In the end of the rally, you might have 20+ minutes extra. You'll get the hang of it when you try it.

This post should be useful: http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...line-how-set-up-rally-on-line.html#post507703

Hi Danne, and welcome to our RBR Rally Club.
Senad has covered the basics, but in addition, you should read this Tutorial which explains how to Race On-Line with RSRBR:

http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...ow-play-on-line-how-set-up-rally-on-line.html

It may seem a bit complex at first, but after you have tried it on-line, it will be clearer.

I'd really recommend getting a wheel for this game, it is hard enough, let alone trying to drive with a keyboard. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Senad has added that link already, sorry.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%