problem with momo racing wheel

HEEEEEELP!!!

I have a problem that I can not solve:
my steering wheel, a MomoRacing, have some dysfunction. sometimes, the upshift donepass alone, or, the downshift done alone, without pressing on the pallet. In the same way, sometimes the limiter will trigger full line ...

is that a member has already experienced it? I reinstalled the 5.04 drivers, but nothing has changed.

thanks in advance​

• Brian Brewer

i had problems like that as well you might want to check the shifter if it is loose in anyway it will do that......something broke on the inside of mine i took it back and got a new one free of charge.i had other problems too.my brakes would always be on sometimes or i would get a false neutral sometimes or it wouldnt shift when i wanted it too.but try this the next time it does it too you stop on track out of harms way and unplug the foot pedals and plug them back in a see if it changed...i willing to bet your shifting problems is because your shifter is wore out like mine was..thay have a limited warranty on these wheels .....so if none of the things i said helps you ,then i would do that.(take the wheel back and exchange it for a new one.........)

On my Momo you just need to service it a little

Take the pedal cver off and make sure the connector are clean and free of hair.dust etc

The wheel should be fine, mine is 3 years old and only ever suffers from a little throttle pickup and brake pedal sensitity.

They are good wheels and once tou get the weighting right, very useful

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years