1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with missing content

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Mike Ashton, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Hi Guys,
    I have a strange problem with this game. I bought it from RD last night & I downloaded the files from the links in the email I was sent. I then put them all in one folder as instructed. Ran the .exe file & when told to I ran the sync .exe from inside the folder that the install had created. Registered my copy ok but...when I go into the game I only have the Brazilian V8 Stock Cars to play with even though the other cars are showing in the GameData Vehicle folder & none of the new tracks (Austrian Ring, Kyalami etc.) are not there at all. Neither in game or in the Locations folder. The version of the game on the start screen is the upto date version of 1.15. Any ideas? Thanks.
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

On the main menu screen hit the arrows on the left and right to change car class.

Kyalami and Austrian Ring haven't been released yet.
  3. Ah thank you. I knew I was being dumb:redface:
  4. hardly the first to miss that ;D and yeah, im not sure why RD has it displayed on the sales page like 1.2 is already out. confused me a few days ago...should be any day though.
  5. Thanks Yusupov, Feeling slightly better knowing i'm not alone in missing that :)
  6. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I think a lot of people missed it, myself included! Good news is that the update from Reiza is scheduled to be released in June. It's going to include Formula Extremes, Formula Vees, and I believe Buenos Aires and Austria Ring.
  7. Thanks Andrew, feeling MUCH better now!!:) Looking forward to the updates especially Austria Ring, love that track. I'm new to PC sims after coming over from Xbox & Forza. Got my first wheel yesterday, a DFGT & man i'm slow:( Practice, practice & more practice I think.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nox

Staff Premium Member

9. Will do, thanks.
  10. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

@ashy4uk - Don't worry about speed I've been here 1.5 years and I'm still slow :rolleyes:
    It's the RD community & club racing that makes it worth while :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Cheers Paul good to know that. Just applied for a license but i'm gonna have to wait until back end of August at best before I can get online to race. Running on a fairly low quality laptop at the mo & get lag if using just the AI Ugh!! It's ok for hot lapping but not much else. Gaming PC is on the top of my things to get right now.
  12. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

@ashy4uk - What graphics settings are you running at ?
  13. The lowest possible!! It doesn't look that bad but put any more cars on track & it's stuttering all over the place.
  14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Remember AI take up allot more processing power than real drivers online :)
    only way to find out is to try it online when you get your licence
  15. Didn't realise that Rupe. Will definitely give it a try when I get my license. Thanks for everyone's help.