1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Problem With Loading Saved Data

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by sleepingin, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Hi All,

My all saved data lost in PS3. When log into PS3 profile/user and started F1-2010, system is not able load saved data and asked me to create new profile again. I was in midway of 5 Season career and had already completed 3 seasons and this has happened second time. Last time, I went through posts and came to know about patch release by Codemaster for file save corrupt issue. So, before starting with new profile, I had the patch applied.

Anyone please help me here. This is really frustrating and now I am not sure if I should start over again as it might happen again in future. Is there any solution to this issue.

Thanks in advance.

-TS

2. Maxi Lustox

Maxi Lustox
    @ Simberia @Simberia

On the PC if you get the corrupt save message you can quit the game with ALT+F4 and then reload the game, this has worked for me a few times.

So with PS3 you could try quiting to system or shutting down and reloading game.

3. This happened to a mate of mine. He turned off PS3 and re-started it and all was fine.

4. thanks you guys, this helps.