Problem with Game Stock Car 2012

Hello,

i bought GSC 2012 yesterday but i can`t play it normally! The view of my car is wrong.

The only came with is not wrong is the back cam (car shown from behind)....Can anybody tell me whats wrong?

ok...thanks :D

another question:
Is it possible to turn off the movement of the head if you steer left or to the right? I mean if i want to drive (steer) to the left my head is moving (looking) more to the left.....and this i would like to turn off.,...

hola a todos , mi nombre es raul soy de arg , y estoy teniendo un problema con el juego , resulta que lo tenia instalado en una pc la cual le di de baja , ya no funcionaba bien y compre una nueva , en la cual me descargue el juego ,
bueno el problema lo tuve en el momento de querer instalar , ya que el maldito norton no me dejaba instalar , por tal motivo elimine el norton , ahi si pude instalar .
luego me pidio activar y lo hice , y el juego arranco pero no me aparecian los autos y se cerraba , y cuando lo abria debuelta me pedia codigo otra vez y " asi cada vez que lo quiese abrir " y ahora volvi a querer abrirlo y cuando pongo el codigo me dice " invalido " y no se que hacer , ya mande mail y la gente de reiza y no me responde ,
que puedo hacer ?
desde ya muchas gracias .

hola como estan ? le queria contar que volvi a instalar todo , lo active , el juego abrio y cuando estoy en el menu y selcciono carrera o practica o cualquier cosa , se me cierra y me tira al escritorio , y si lo vuelvo a ejecutar me vuelve a aparecer el cuadro para activar otra vez y asi cada vez que lo quiero ejecutar .

ayuda por favor .

For those that dont understand Raul, here is a google translation:

Hello everyone, my name is raul'm arg, and am having a problem with the game, it had it installed on a pc which gave low and did not work well and buy a new one, in which I download the game,
Well the problem I had at the time of wanting to install because the damn norton not let me install that ground remove the norton, there if I could install.
activate and then asked me what I did, and I start the game but it appeared to me and closed the file, and when I opened it debuelta pedia code again and "so every time I open quiese" came back and now want to open it and when I put the code tells me "invalid" and not to do, and send mail and Reiza people and I do not respond,
I can do?
from as many as are graciashola? I wanted to tell you that I went back to install everything, select, play and when I opened the menu and you selected to race or practice or anything, I closed and throws me to the desktop, and if I run it again reappears box to activate again and so every time you want to run.

please help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back