• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Problem with game. Someone help me please.

Discussion in 'MotoGP 17' started by Pazuzu, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Pazuzu

Pazuzu

Ratings:
    +4
    Yesterday I had to format my pc. Fortunately I had all my files in a pendrive, then I copy pasted them on my steamapps/common/motogp17

but when I start the game and try to load my championship mode it says: motogp 17.exe stopped working. Any solutions please? I would be very gratefully happy

2. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    You can't use files from update 2 for update 3 exe

I think the MotoGP.exe is causing crashes because it refers to 3.0 files instead of 2.0 files
    2.0 mods are not easily compatible with update 3

3. Pazuzu

Pazuzu

Ratings:
    +4
    How to make it work? ....

4. Pazuzu

Pazuzu

Ratings:
    +4
    so I can't copy the mods into the new update??

5. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    No, you need the version 2.0 of the game.

You will need a fresh install of the default game and then update it manually with patches 1 and 2.

Steam won't let you customize the version, so you will need to find "alternative" ways.
    Otherwise you're stuck with the latest version and you have to wait until people convert mods for version 3

6. Pazuzu

Pazuzu

Ratings:
    +4
    How to update it manually to update 2 without needing update 3?