1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Fanatec CSR Wheel

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Andre Wilms, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys

so I got myself the Fanatec CSR Wheel + CSR Pedals in order to replace my Logitech Driving Force GT. I installed the Driver Version 144 for Windows 7 (64Bit) and the Firmware of the Wheel is 745.

Okay, so when I play Race 07 / Race ON, the game occasionally thinks that I pressed this or that button on the wheel although I did not press ANY button. Anyhow, I used a workaround and replaced some button bindings with keyboard bindings. It's not a good solution but it works .. but: sometimes the game also thinks that I switch up/down a gear when I don't change gear at all. And that's very annoying.

Does anybody else has this effect and knows a solution?

Thank you in advance!

2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I think if you go to control options and click advanced then change the push button to off maybe that will help?

3. Thank you, Jim!

It was something different, though. Fanatec shipped the wheel with a firmware that wasn't official. Some firmware in an alpha stadium, not even beta. Installing the latest offical firmware from the Fanatec website did help. Silly me, silly Fanatec .. :)