1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Problem with Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bramster, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Hi all,

I've been trying to install/configure my Elite Pedals, but it just doesn't work. CSW V2 works fine, but it's like the pedals don't get recognized when I try to configure them. So as a result, obviously, I can't give any input when I try to do a race... Everything works well in my other sims. Anyone else had this?

2. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

Do you have them plugged straight into the computer, or a usb hub? Mine had some spotty issues when I had them connected via a hub.

Maybe @Chris Stacey can give some insight?

3. I have them plugged in in my CSW.

4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hmm, I didn't get a notification from this...

@Bramster if you go into "control panel > Hardware and Sound", what name appears for your pedals? Or do they appear at all? They should register as "Clubsport Pedals"

5. I'll check tonight!

6. Couldn't check until now. The wheel appears, but no sign of "Clubsport Pedals"...

7. Hi... have the CSR Elite pedals too...
    Sorry to ask, but are you 100% sure that the cable is connected to the pedals base?

The plug in the base is quite loosy, i've experienced it sometimes and i was convinced it was all in and then after i realized i needed to plug the cable well and deep.

Let's check it out!

8. The pedals work in pCars, so pretty sure :)

But thanks for contributing, and trying to help me find a solution!

9. Ooooh so the pedals do not work just in Assetto Corsa?

That's weird... could you maybe upload a screenshot of your 'control' options panels?

10. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

Have you tried plugging them directly into your PC? That's how I have mine setup and they work in all sims and show up as a separate device in the controller panel.

• Agree Agree x 1