F1 2012 Problem with converting .xxx to .bik

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
So I wanted to make my own intro for F1 2012 and downloaded RAD Video Tools.
I downloaded the video in AVI, MP4, Original YT and WMV format. (Bahrain race edit)

But as I wanted to "bink" the video it says: Error opening: F1 2012 bahrain race edit

Could anyone help me with that problem? I already tried it as admin and compability mode.

Or would anyone be so nice and convert the video for me? ^^
I diont want to publish it, I just want to do it for myself, because then it would be illegal (At least it is in germany)

kind regards panande

I am really hoping that the video above is what you wanted, as I have converted it for you. I don't see a problem if it's for personal use within a FOM approved game, as it's a FOM video.

The track BIK videos in the game video folder, are @ 640x360. So I have converted the HD 1920x1080 video to 640x360 with audio.

I have uploaded to Gamefront (in a zip file), and it may be a short time before the download become available.

LINK DELETED

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

filehosters are trolling us -.- last try zippyshare its free and fast only limitation is that you only can upload 200mb max per upload.
If you could try it that last time, I would be very thankful! (Other way what about uploading it in the modsection here on racedepartment?)

The sound is in the video for sure. You can test it if you have RAD Tools installed, by just clicking the BIK file. A window will open and the video & audio will play.

I think it's something to do with the game. The default Bahrain (or any other track) video has no sound, because the game would normally play Anthony Davidson's voice over, describing a lap of the track.

So it must be scripted somewhere in the game.

EDIT: A quick check of a few random videos tells me that NONE of the BIK video have any sound, they must use separate audio, perhaps from the audio folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back