• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Problem with Camhack and question about PaceNote Manager.

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Ton van Rijn, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Ton van Rijn

Ton van Rijn

Ratings:
    +10
    UPDATE:
    Please forget my post below. Meanwhile I have the PaceNote Plugin working, probably I did something wrong before. So I don't need the Camhack anymore for adjusting the view. But I have another problem, about which I will make a new thread.

I started again with RBR but now without RSRBR and installed it with patches 1.01, 1.02 and with the latest Fixup plugin. Until now I always used the bumper view, but I would like to try the cockpit view as well and installed the Camhack to be able to adjust the view. However I cannot get it working. When I start Camhack.exe, let it running in the background and click the enable key (*) when I am in the game, I can choose one of the presets 1-9, but I cannot adjust it. As soon as I use the keys to adjust I get a view outside the car/cockpit and can only return with the / key.

Because I read here that the view also can be adjusted with WorkerBee's PaceNote plugin I installed it and tried it too, but also without success. Double clicking the right or left mouse doesn't do anything.

I hope that someone can help me with one of these plugins or both to get it working.

I also have a question about the PaceNote Manager that I downloaded from rallyesim.fr. Does this only work in RSRBR ? I had it working in RSRBR but now with the plain RBR it does not. I only have the default co-rider, whatever I choose in the manager.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Pete Mull

Pete Mull

Ratings:
    +35
    Did you ever get Camhack working online with RSRBR 2015 ? If so, how? My version works ok offline but when I tried to use it online last night it wouldn't work.

3. Pete Mull

Pete Mull

Ratings:
    +35
    Did you ever have CamHack working online with RSRBR2015 and if so what version were you using? Mine works offline but not online :-/

4. Ton van Rijn

Ton van Rijn

Ratings:
    +10
    I didn't try it yet. The last Rally Club event was the first and only time that I went online with RSRBR and I didn't try the Camhack then.

5. Pete Mull

Pete Mull

Ratings:
    +35
    I tried it online this afternoon (starting it via the plugins on the menu) and it just stretched the car sideways and made it look two feet tall :thumbsdown: Back to using bumpercam

6. Adrian Falcon

Adrian Falcon

Ratings:
    +68
    I have the same problem with Camhack, I can only choose between 9 presets.

7. Ton van Rijn

Ton van Rijn

Ratings:
    +10
    I use bumpercam too most of the times.
    And when I want to adjust the view I use WorkerBee's Pacenote plugin. Much easier to use.