1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Problem with adding own team

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by caspervdl, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Hello guys,

So I spent this whole evening on creating my first ever skin. I made one for GTR2, a RadioShack skin based on the WSGT mod Aston Martin DBR9.

So I added a new team to the game, I saved everything in the right format and place and stuff, and the team shows up in game!

Problem: the car doesn't use my skin, but the default British racing green Aston Martin skin?

Where did it go wrong?

The strange thing is that the skin does work when I use it for already existing teams...

I uploaded the folder to MediaFire, I hope someone will take a look and find the problem, as I can't seem to figure it out myself... (http://www.mediafire.com/?zf1ctlcr7lukxz2)

Regards,

Casper

EDIT: Problem solved, check post 4

2. Have you checked that the car number in the .car file matches the leading number on your skin files. And that this number is not already in use by another car?

3. Yes, I named the files correctly (13098WS_DBRS9_BODY1, 13098WS_DBRS9_WINDOWS), and in the .car file Number=13098WS

4. I fixed it. The problem was that I named my files 13098WS_DBRS9_BODY1 and WINDOWS, whilst is should have been DBR9 :whistling: