1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem to recognise wheel and pedals

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Save, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Hello everybody! I've installed the demo version (1.21) because i'm interested on this sim and future version but i've a problem: i've a simsteering (and this controller work), the fanatec css sq (and this work) and an arc carbon pedals (that use a g25 electronics) but this one can't be seen in game. Can someone help me? Could be simdisplay the problem because i've 4 controller? Thank you for your aswer
  2. DaVeX↯

Premium Member

With 1.21 you can use only 3 controllers. Latest sim version is 1.52 and support 6 controllers.
  3. Thank you DaveX!! I've updated all, but now the game won't start. I don't know if it's because a demo version. And now it's too late to buy with promo :roflmao:
  4. DaVeX↯

Premium Member

Wait...wich demo are you talking about?
  5. GSC 2013! I've installed the demo version 1.21. I update it to last version to test it (pedals not recognised) and starting updated version i have a black screen. Probably demo version can't be updated and use last one for the hour of test!
  6. DaVeX↯

Premium Member

I am sorry but don't blame me for this, lol, I never said to upgrade, I just explained why pedals aren't recognized.
    Btw, I will take a look, meanwhile you can give a run to this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359800/
  7. No problem! Don't worry! Now i try your suggested game!