• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Problem to make a trainer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zero0ne, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Zero0ne

Zero0ne

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi there im trying to make a trainer for first time and just for fun. Im using Cheat engine v6.1 but i have one problem i cant add some hotkeys i got only: You need a cheat table with cheat entries. Im making the trainer for F1 2011 nordic edition cause i could not find any trainer that works with my retail copy of the game. I followed some steps on an other forum but only the basic steps like put music and a icon picture. So do someone of you all now how i can get this to work?

2. Jim Cole

Jim Cole
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    By making a trainer, do you mean that you are trying to create something that will change the way the game plays to make it easier?

3. Zero0ne

Zero0ne

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah like this:
    1: Unlimited Kers
    2: Unlimited Flashbacks
    3: Better motor temp
    The third is from another trainer that does not working with my version. I will only do this for fun i have already won the drivers championship and the constructor. So what i sayd i do this only for fun and testing how to make a trainer.