Problem to edit the grid

Hello boys I have a question be if me the podeis to solve. It turns out that I want to invest the gridiron to be able to traverse 2 º sleeve, but I edit the whole bony gridiron ... the 1 º to I finalize etc ... and not it does not edit it, at the moment of doing the exit does not put them in his suitable site, any suggestion? To say that it does not stop to edit it not with the sleeves in time not to returns, sabeis to that it can be due? Pardon for my Englishman.

Don't worry CHARLIO26, a very large forum but little help.

It's always the same... bla, bla, bla... :thumbsdown:
Thats the right attitude to get some help indeed. Not.

You feel entitled to disqualy an entire community because you can't get the desired answer fast enough?

Have you tried asking Reiza by sending them a nice friendly email with some bla bla bla in it?

Bram the question has been asked politely in a few different threads already, Maybe that is why Tomas feels there is very little help especially as you (RD) have the reverse grid working.

Reiza have previously replied already suggesting to change the plr file, but this doesnt work!

Below is a question in a polite manner, will you kindly answer it or deflect it to Reiza.

So if you require a polite way of asking......

Would you or Reiza mind sharing with the rest of the community exactly how a reverse grid can be implemented Please?

I don't do the technical maintenance on our servers so I cannot help you with it but as far as I know you can modify the multiplayer.ini (?) and enable race 2

Bram the question has been asked politely in a few different threads already, Maybe that is why Tomas feels there is very little help especially as you (RD) have the reverse grid working.

I think there is a little bit of a misunderstanding here. RD doens't provide official support for GSC, we are just a hobby forum with volunteers just like a ton of other sim racing forums and as on each forum questions can be asked in a polite way, its really very simple.

Reiza Studios does official support via email. We are just a community forum where members can help each other out when somebody knows the answer.

For official support if you demand an answer on any technical related issues you always need to turn towards the publisher and/or developer just like with every other game via email or telephone.

The OP asked originally how to edit the grid which as it seems now was not the correct question as the thread content has now changed to "How can you reverse the grid in the second race". Something completely different.

Agree there is a misunderstanding, the language barrier im afraid i took the OP to be talking about reverse grids to which Reiza said the same as you except im sure its the plr file, but it doesnt work.

I replied to the thread where Reiza informed us how to make it work but no reply so far, i will email them gladly and im fully aware that you are not the developers and should'nt be answering for them.

I had hoped if you did know you could of told us but obviously you do not.

Sorry to have gone off topic but i misunderstood the OP.

Ahh Is that what i am missing enabling it? it took some finding but i dont know if this will help but i have tried this and it didnt work...

Reiza Studios said:
Mini Challenge = 25 minutes (triple heats);​
Formula 3 = 30 minutes (double heats);​
On a related subject, there´s a setting in the PLR for multiple race sessions in a weekend:​
QUICK Num Race Sessions="2" // range: 1-4​
MULTI Num Race Sessions="1"​
If you set it to two, the second race has reversed grids.​
This functionality however has not been very well tested so there might be bugs.

Will need to save the file as only readable? hmm no time to test but thank you for the response and help Bram. :)

Ahh Is that what i am missing enabling it? it took some finding but i dont know if this will help but i have tried this and it didnt work...

Reiza Studios said:
Mini Challenge = 25 minutes (triple heats);​
Formula 3 = 30 minutes (double heats);​
On a related subject, there´s a setting in the PLR for multiple race sessions in a weekend:​
QUICK Num Race Sessions="2" // range: 1-4​
MULTI Num Race Sessions="1"​
If you set it to two, the second race has reversed grids.​
This functionality however has not been very well tested so there might be bugs.​
Will need to save the file as only readable? hmm no time to test but thank you for the response and help Bram. :)
doing this then you say it is solved in the reverse grid? if so I will see if it works

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back