Problem steering wheel?

Hello,

Every now and then, not always, when I attack the steering wheel as a peripheral, it happens that for a moment the PC screen becomes black, and then returns everything like me.
So I wondered if it depended on how one attacks the USB and the plug of the current or something else.
Something similar happened to anyone and solved? When you attach the steering wheel to the PC attach the USB socket first and then the power outlet or first the power outlet and then the USB socket?

Thanks for your attention.

I think it's more the USB hub that causes these problems. There are most likely a couple of hubs built into your motherboard and which one you connect to along with how long your cable is can cause issues. USB is only 5v and it struggles to go further than a couple of metres. Also if you connect an external hub you now have a hub to a hub and external hubs are often poor quality. The black screen is windows identifying the device and loading drivers.
I found for my setup connecting directly to the motherboard with a short cable helped, and I tried every port to see which was best. The older USB2 ports seemed to give less problems.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%