Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Osni Kniess, Mar 1, 2016.
Automobilista closes when I click on any of the options, or other first click.
me click controls... and shutdown and restart... (
try again ... same problems
It helps Reiza a lot if you report the OS you are running folks
read the manual and setup my video card (AMD) ... work now
one click.... game close...
I also am having the same problem. 1 click and closes
Just run the game as administrator he opens normally.
I have been running as administrator but the problem persists, and GSCE2013 Steam version also occurs this.
Some random ideas:
- verify your game integrity (in Steam, right-click on your game and under the "files" tab select "verify integrity of game cache"
- restart the computer after install (always worth a try, can fix many problems… )
- good if you run the game as administrator
- try running the config tool first. See dx9 below if it does not run either!
- make sure you have dx9 installed if you are on Win10: it is not installed by default anymore and the game is dx9... There is an installer located in the game directory (in support folder)
- make sure your antivirus is not blocking AMS
Hope you solve your issue! If not, please post your hardware specs and your Windows version: it will be easier for Reiza to help you...
tried everything... also deleted all and downloaded all again...
it is very strange, after launch if I click something it crashes...
Was happening here as well.
After i changed on the AMS.exe properties to run as Admin, it stopped closing !
Check also that your game is not running in borderless window mode: that's one of the new options? I have read people solving their crash problem by switching from borderless to full screen.
You will get it working!
but I got it, after some tests I realize if I wait some minutes after launched, it works otherwise if I worry up to click and load a track, it crashes...
Good to know you can enjoy it at least!
Maybe you have something else running in the background and eating up resources?...
There was a more current version of my AMD driver but I had not seen it!
Updated drivers from AMD (My VGA is R9 270) and is now working perfectly!
The installed driver: Version 15.300.1025.0
I ran the update and installed the driver: 15.300.1025.1001
Is this Crimson? I'm still on CCC
Apparently AMD is the Crimson Edition 15.12 WHQL driver:
Driver View = 12/04/2015 15.300.1025.1001
I'm having this problem too.
What resolution are you running at? Try changing resolution to something else and then back to your normal resolution.
Alternatively try removing d3d9.dll and see if it stops.
Double check you are running as admin.
Check you have latest graphics drivers.
Separate names with a comma.