Problem pre-ordering Game Stock Car 2013

Just made a purchase with PayPal, and after logging in and doing the payment, it told me about that the money couldn't be taken straight. And it said that if I don't get email within one hour, I should contact some email address (forgot it and can't find it anywhere anymore...). On moms money account it says the money has been "reserved". Is this normal? Should I get worried about the money taken from me? Should I try the payment again? Please help me :(

Greetings,
Jesse Bruce

It seems like that for whatever reason you had the money withheld, and the purchase was not processed or at least not yet - it will either go through and you´ll receive confirmation via email, or it will be cancelled and the funds withheld from your account freed.

If an issue persists be sure to let us know through a PM here of through sales@reizastudios.com with all the relevant info so we can look into it.

I tried the payment again and got this message again:

"Dear Shopper,

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately due to a communications issues with PayPal we are not yet able
to confirm your purchase and so you have been redirected to this page.

You should receive an email notification shortly confirming whether or not your purchase has been
successfully completed.

If you do not receive such a communication within one hour, please contact support@plimus.com for further
assistance.

Thank you for your understanding,
The Plimus Team"

So I've tried to buy the game two times already, and if this will be solved and both my payments will come to you and they've both taken that 19€, please return the money from the other payment as I only want one account. Hopefully you understand.

Still nothing in my inbox though... :(

I didn't get any email yesterday neither, even though it says that I will be contacted whether or not payment has been successful...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back