• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Problem installing GTR Evolution

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Andreas Demetriades, May 23, 2009.

1. Andreas Demetriades

Andreas Demetriades

Ratings:
    +0
    Im installing GTR Evolution, directX works then it tries to connect to Steam. Steam is downloaded on but when i click on it nearly immediately it says "cannot connect to steam network, try again later". Why is this? It tries to update Steam but it doesn't work. I can't play GTR Evolution unless this is updated i think.

2. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    try to delete the 2 .blob files in your Steam folder that cures 99.99% of the steam problems

3. Andreas Demetriades

Andreas Demetriades

Ratings:
    +0
    how do i get there i click steam and it says cannot connect to steam network thats all

4. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    x:\....\Steam
    *x:== your HDD

5. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +144
    Have you allowed Steam through your Firewall?

6. Andreas Demetriades

Andreas Demetriades

Ratings:
    +0
    its fine now i don't know what exactly happened but i uninstalled steam for the 5th time after about 2 hours and it worked fine so now im playing GTR Evo